Re: Uploaded gimp-manual 1.0.0-1 (source all) to master

On Jul 05, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Chris> According to the online version of the manual (at
>     Chris> http://manual.gimp.org/leg23.html), this document is not
>     Chris> DFSG-free.
>
> It's not software at all. This has come up before; the Perl FAQ and
> other documents are not DFSG-free, either.

I thought the determination last time this came up was that there was no
exception to DFSG-freeness for main and contrib.  Or at least that was the
impression I was given last time (and the guidelines don't say a word about
documentation either way--intentionally or not, who knows).

I guess we just need to clarify this (either way) and stick the
clarification in the guidelines.

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence        |    Want to know what's really happening?    |
|   <quango@ix.netcom.com>    |         http://www.memphiswatch.org/        |
|     Contract Programmer     |        Visit the Amiga Web Directory        |
|     FedEx Ops Research      |       http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html       |