Re: Intent to package: 3d modellers and VRML tools

On Sun, Jun 21, 1998 at 02:57:59PM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> 	BTW what is BMRT??

Blue Moon Rendering Tools, a Renderman complaint set of tools, and as
someone else said, pretty darn restrictive license... What was I thinking
when I said BMRT... hmmm... I meant Minds Eye,
http://www.ptf.hro.nl/mindseye/, a GPLed renderer. Nice, really nice. But
unless things have changed, you'll have to fight with the nurbs libraries...

You may also want to check Blender... an installer for it would be nice.
Blender can be found at http://www.neogeo.com/, if my memory serves me well,
which I doubt... better check Freshmeat (http://www.freshmeat.net) or
Slashdot (http://slashdot.org)

						Marcelo