Re: Intent to package: 3d modellers and VRML tools

	I han't checked.. my mistake :)
	I'll take a look at it (and grab the Deb package :)

	As for Libjava and libC++ y don't remember their correct names,
but they are libraries in java and C++ for creating VRML apps. Their real
names aren't those, I might have confused you a bit..

	BTW what is BMRT??

	Javi