Intent to package: 3d modellers and VRML tools

I intend to package several VRML tools I have found while doing an article
on GNU/Linux and WWW/VRML browsers, they are (in no particular order..)

- Viper, Vorlon, mcf and 'pw'; VRML 1.0/2.0/97 parsers
- Libs por developping VRML apps: libJava, libC++
- FreeWRL, kwrl: VRML Browsers (kwrl is made as part of KDE so I'll have
to contact kde maintainers as well as kwrl's author)
- moonlight and GLspace: 3D modellers (which also export to VRML)

Most of them are GPL'd but I have doubts in several of them, I'll keep you
informed.

I will probably not start packaging them until July (after final exams)
and after I have tested them thoroughly. It will be a busy July, after all
:)

	Regards

	Javi