Re: Intent to package: 3d modellers and VRML tools

On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 08:12:07PM +0200, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> - Viper, Vorlon, mcf and 'pw'; VRML 1.0/2.0/97 parsers
> - Libs por developping VRML apps: libJava, libC++
> - FreeWRL, kwrl: VRML Browsers (kwrl is made as part of KDE so I'll have
>   to contact kde maintainers as well as kwrl's author)
> - moonlight and GLspace: 3D modellers (which also export to VRML)
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Moonlight Creator is already available. I'm the maintainer (well,
actually, I haven't uploaded anything yet, but Joey made the initial
releases). I'm working on 0.5.3 right now... I expect to upload it over the
weekend (next weekend at most), I have been working on other packages, and I
haven't had the change to fix a few things with 0.5.3...

What exactly are libJava and libC++? Those have pretty generic names if they
are modelers or VRML tools...

wouldn't you be interested in packaging BMRT?

				Marcelo