Successful install from 2.0.7 bootdisks

i downloaded the drv1440.bin and resc1440.bin and base_2.0.tgz files
from Engrique's archive at molec2.dfis.ull.es.

Used dd to write the raw images to floppies.

Machine
486/100 with 100M /dev/hda1 [DOS]
             408M /dev/hdb1 / and 32M swap
             1.2G /dev/hdc /usr
             96M /dev/sda1 [Parallel ZIP]

Install to /dev/sda - I didn't want to wipe out my existing hamm setup.

Used the existing swap partition.

Did not use pppconfig or dselect this time round: I didn't want to
fill the ZIP. Have used pppconfig before: worked fine for me.

No great problems anywhere: I mounted /dev/hdb1 on /mnt so base_2.0.tgz
was accessible: then forgot where it was [/target/mnt]. The search
function for any file matching base_2.0.tgz was very useful.

The _only_ criticism is essentially cosmetic and very minor:

many of the modules have no description e.g. NLS437 doesn't say it's
North American masq_cusee doesn't show that it's IP-masquerading-cuseeme

Not confusing once you've done it a couple of times / read debian-devel
but _very_ confusing to a brand new user.

Great job: easily ready as the final install disks IMHO.

Hope this helps,

Andy