Re: problem with dselect and the "dists" hierarchy

"Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

Manoj> Hi, When Hamm is released, then Hamm shall be stable. Having
Manoj> stable hard coded is not such a horrendously bad idea (not
Manoj> great, but not as disastrous as may seem).

Actually its a problem not because "stable" is hardcoded, but because
the directory structure of a year ago is.

Notice it looked for debian/dists/stable/binary-i386, which does and
will not exist.

The real directory is debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386, if anything.

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Yes, I'm Linus, and I am your God.     mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\       -- Linus, keynote address, Expo 98   GO BLUE