Re: problem with dselect and the "dists" hierarchy

Hi,
>>"Johnie" == Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net> writes:

 Johnie> "Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

 Manoj> Hi, When Hamm is released, then Hamm shall be stable. Having
 Manoj> stable hard coded is not such a horrendously bad idea (not
 Manoj> great, but not as disastrous as may seem).

 Johnie> Actually its a problem not because "stable" is hardcoded, but
 Johnie> because the directory structure of a year ago is.

 Johnie> Notice it looked for debian/dists/stable/binary-i386, which
 Johnie> does and will not exist.  The real directory is
 Johnie> debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386, if anything.

	Oh, I see. Well, that is even easier to fix ;-) A simple
 search and replace should work, I think, from a perusal of the
 script.

	manoj

--
 "Wish not to seem, but to be, the best." Aeschylus