Re: Official Debian 2.0 CD master images

> best : if there is a enought space on master, or some other machine i would
> prefer to create them via remote access. i only have 4 gb free space here -
> enought for a debian i386/all mirror and 3 cd images.

You can use open.hands.com as a distribution/build site.  It currently has
about 3.5GB spare on it (it already contains about 5GB of debian mirror) so
would be a reasonable place to build the images (assuming you can do it on
a ``bo'' system -- I've not upgraded it to hamm yet). It also has anon-rsync
running on it.

This is in the UK, so could have US and non-US CD images on it.

Mail me an ssh identity.pub in a pgp signed message with your preferred
username, if you want an account.

Cheers, Phil.