I am at the Linux Expo (Was: Re: I will be at Linux Expo this weekend)

"Shaleh" == Shaleh  <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

Shaleh> Anyone who is also going to be there I hope to run into you.

Perhaps you'll somehow run into me, as I just arrived an hour ago (700
mile drive, eek).  :-)   I feared being net-deprived, but thankfully
several hotels here have data ports on their phones, with unlimited
local calls.

Incidentially North Carolina is ludicrously hot and humid compared to
Michigan.  And its raining....

Anyway, maybe when everyone gets here we can sample the Duram night
life, or something -- I'm at +1 734 558 3855, as usual, thanks to the
modern miracle of cell phone roaming.

Hmmmmmm, wonder what the RedHat World Headquarters looks like....

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Those who do not understand UNIX       mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\     are doomed to repeat it, poorly.       GO BLUE