Re: I will be at Linux Expo this weekend

On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 09:31:31AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Cool, so I won't be the only Debian developer there. :-)
>
> Seriously, though, mail for me @complete.org will be queued but unread
> while I am away.  Important messages that cannot wait can be sent to
> jgoerzen@cs.twsu.edu -- I believe they will have telnet access or
> something out there.
>
> John
>
> Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:
>
> > I will be at Linux expo from Wednesday evening unil Sunday day.  I do
> > not know how well I will be in touch during this.  Anyone who is also
> > going to be there I hope to run into you.

Do you plan to attend the "Itsy pocket computing project" presentation?
( http://www.research.digital.com/wrl/itsy/ ) At the web site it says:

"...
May 30, 1998  Larry Brakmo will give a presentation on Itsy at the
upcoming Linux Expo at Duke University on Saturday, May 30th. His talk
will immediately follow the Birds-of-a-Feather session on "Linux on
PDA's" scheduled for 1pm.
..."

If you go there, would you mind telling us a little about that gadget?
It's a "cool" project, and they use Linux as the selected OS from the very
beginning!

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es