Usenix?

I've not seen anybody else mention this yet, so... I'll be in New Orleans
for Usenix next month, 15th to 19th of June. Anybody else going who'd like
to meet/drink/swap PGP keys etc.?

And I presume that any of us there will be along for the Freenix BOF on
Thursday night...?

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there