Re: New APT version

 Raul> drow <drow@mars.abcinternet.net> wrote:
 >> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a problem with looking for
 >> /dev/*?  What about nfs mount points?

 Raul> Yeah, /etc/mtab should be checked.

	Umm, then one would need to parse things like noauto et all. I
 did not check for NFS systems since I have noe; did I not make it
 clear that this was a off-the-cuff proof of concept script?

	In any case, if people give me an example what a df output on
 a machine with NFS returns, the deficiency in the script (over which
 I have spent less than half an hour) can be easily rectfied.

 "If we are to begin packaging ourselves as boxes of cereal, Democracy
 will die... for you could not win the presidency without proving
 unworthy of the job." Adlai Stevenson