Re: New xfstt in unstable

On Sun, May 24, 1998 at 02:51:15AM -0400, sjc@gis.net wrote:

> I figure I can close this bug now...as soon as I figure out how
> (no need in telling me, I should be able to figure it out within the next
> 5 mins...as I remember from reading its not tough)

No, you can not. Not at least the way I understand it. xfstt will be
installed on slink, not hamm, and the bug is filed against the version in
hamm. The bug won't be "fixed" until the version in slink replaces the
version in hamm (i.e., when slink becomes stable)

This is what I was told about a bug in bo that's fixed in hamm (and still
open, awaiting for hamm to become stable), and I think the rationale behind
it is right. That's why hamm only took bugfixes for more than a month.

			Marcelo