New xfstt in unstable

hi,
I just wanted to post a little note to mention that I uploaded a new
version of xfstt into unstable. This is my first upload so
any comments are of course apreciated.

This one should close bug# 18773 , as this version includes both
the changelog and it starts on startup through an init.d script
(actually it contains allot more documentation, the previous version
did not really even have enough documentation to figure out how to use it)
It also has a man page now :)

I figure I can close this bug now...as soon as I figure out how
(no need in telling me, I should be able to figure it out within the next
5 mins...as I remember from reading its not tough)

This however does not close 21739 (it violates the fsstnd)
I know where the font files have to go now...I am just mulling over how
to fix it...but this particular violation doesn't break anything else
so  I figure I can give it some thought for now :)
-Steve
--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"We do everything by custom, even belive by it; our very axioms, let us