Re: New APT version

> > If there are no major unfixed problems with apt at release time, I feel
> > this is what the testing group will recommend as a prefered upgrade
> > method.
> >
> > Does anyone have any problems with this?
Maybe I'm the only one with this problem,  but apt-get doesn't seem to
check for available space on the filesystems it's going to install stuff
on.  I've several times had dselect hang on me because it runs out of
space whilst unpacking files.
                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |