Re: upstreams maintainer conflict, was: wget: remove outdated manual page

Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> wrote:
> Which info document were you using?  You should use the 1.5.1 info,
> which has a much better organized option hierarchy.

Oops, 1.4.5 -- I do not trust Frozen enough to install it on
my mail handling machine, and haven't since I had a serious
outage on that machine when both the cron and syslog packages
were broken.

Oh well, maybe I'll do a rewrite when I have more time.

It doesn't take a real long time to write a man page in this format,
but I'm not in the proper mind-set at the moment.

--
Raul