Re: Improvement ;)

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> > 1. Add lines in \etc\fstab automatically or with a menu to mount
> > other partitions.
>
> dragon_disk can partition, prepare and activate swap and prepare and
> mount linux partitions.

Is this an improvement on the current base-disks, which already do this
quite nicely?

> I'm thinking of writing dragon_source or dragon_build (or some other
> name) to build (download, unpack, patch, compile, build) Debian
> Packages.

Doesn't dbuild[1] handle this adequately?

> > We don't have to compromise the technical superiority, but we sure
> > can make it pretty.

I happen to think the slang interface used by dinstall looks quite pretty,
do we need another?

	Martin.

[1] On the page http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/~wirzeniu/debian/index.html