Re: Improvement ;)

Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> writes:

> On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 01:04:17PM +0200, Brederlow wrote:
>
> > dragon_disk can partition, prepare and activate swap and prepare and
> > mount linux partitions.
>
> "Automagically"? Or asking the user, like our current installation
> system?

Of cause it asks. It gives you a list of drives to format as a
checklist. You select the right once and select ok. It then loops
through all drives and asks again if you are sure.
After that you can mount the drives. Only unmounted drives will be
shown. You can also get a list of mounted Filesystems.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn