bo updates

I seem to remember that the packages in bo used to be updated for major
bugs (like security problems.) It seems like now such packages are only
in bo-updates, not in bo itself, which means that they don't show up in
the Packages list. An example is the bind fix that was put in
bo-updates a couple of weeks ago. Is there some way of automatically
getting such updates using dselect that I'm not aware of? I always
thought that the ability to pull up dselect and see all the updates was
one of debian's major strengths.

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone@itri.loyola.edu            finger, or email with "Subject: get pgp key"