Re: Seeking other archs to build packages on

Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

> I do not believe that imlib/fnlib/E works on m68k -- correct me
> anyone if I am wrong.

Unless it broke recently, you are; certainly I've seen imlib based
stuff work on m68k IIRC.  m68k is usually the least problematic port
(sparc & powerpc are using dodgy glibc betas, alpha has a less stable
compiler (& libc?) and is 64bit), and I doubt imlib & friends suddenly
became big endian unfriendly.  Of course if E was even packaged, I
could make sure...

> I never received a bug from an alpha maintainer -- I stumbled across
> it in the bug list.

You've certainly received 2 from me WRT to *imlib.

--
James