Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

On Fri, May 01, 1998 at 12:38:24PM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> > Brian, this is a useful list, but please sort it by Maintainer or by Package
> > rather than by bug number:
>
> Several people have asked for this, but maintainers already get separate
> reports about their packages and reports by package are available on
> the web site, so I don't really understand the usefulness of presenting
> it that way here.  Is there something I'm missing?

Sorry, but that's silly becaus with that argument I don't see a reason
for posting your report here, it's already visible on the web pages -
in a much more readable way.

Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /