Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

> Brian, this is a useful list, but please sort it by Maintainer or by Package
> rather than by bug number:

Several people have asked for this, but maintainers already get separate
reports about their packages and reports by package are available on
the web site, so I don't really understand the usefulness of presenting
it that way here.  Is there something I'm missing?

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )