Mnemonic? (possible intent to package...)

Would it be worthwhile to package mnemonic, even though it's still in
an early alpha state?  Mnemonic (http://www.mnemonic.org) is a
multithreading modular web browser built heavily on GIMP.  The
modular design allows you (AFAIK) to determine the tradeoff between
your local footprint vs. capabilities.  (E.g., do you want a simple,
but fast, text-only browser akin to Lynx, or something that can
handle *anything* like Netscape?)  Finally, it's GPL.

But, as I mentioned, it's also still early Alpha -- as in a *single*
public release to date.  Is that too early for packaging?

If not, does anyone know where "dlfcn.h" (as I recall) comes from?
It's used in the mnemonic "objectmanager.cc" file, and a query to
the email address hasn't produced a result.  I searched the (likely)
source tarballs at the site and couldn't find the file in any of
them.

Bear Giles
bear@coyotesong.com