result from "new distribution" argument

Thanks for your mostly-patient discussion.

I have decided to work on Linux base system standardization first, using
a plan similar to the one Dominik had, but with a lot more organizational
and industry support than he got. Dominik should be entertained to hear
that. And then I'll work on other distribution issues once that's done.

The next you hear of this should be on its own list. We now return the
Debian list to the regularly-scheduled program.

	Thanks

	Bruce