Re: on forming a new Linux Distributionx

Here's a random idea...

It seems as if we already have several pretty good distributions that
continue to improve.  Maybe it's time to start looking at some of the
next steps in Linux's future, things like Open
Source.. Gnome.. coordination with the business world.

You (Bruce) have already shown that you can put out a Linux
distribution.  In my opinion, you did a pretty good job.  Now, maybe
you can move on towards bigger and better things..  I'm not sure what
exactly, but.. there seem to be some new opportunities out there that
would do more for the Linux community and provide more of a challenge
than creating another distribution.

Anyway.. ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org