Re: Boot Disks

On Mon, Apr 27, 1998 at 05:32:54PM -0700, David Welton wrote:
> Ok, I have had enough.. I would like to do something!
[...]
> In any case, I'm just stressed out..  I'm frustrated that it doesnt
> work, and I couldnt help a friend install debian, and I'd like to do
> something about it, other than just whining.

You may provide some information:

- disk set used
- hardware used
- problems found

that way the boot-floppies team may try to fix the bugs present in the
installation system, if any.
(Of course you are welcome to join the team and put as much effort as you
want on building the best boot-floppies ever seen).

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es