First successfull hamm install

I have tried 3 times now to get the hamm boot disks to work and today was
the first time. Just installed it onto a removable scsi disk in my 486,
seems to have gone well.

A few comments,

- Why isn't the 'archive path' remembered? I had to enter it once for
  the modules and again for the base set.
- What is the difference between list and manual in the hard disk
  selection thingy?
- Could the sizes of all the partitions be displayed when ever a list
  is made? (/dev/sda1 [100M] for instance)
- Tab is still needed to pass the keyboard dialog

Now to get dhcpd, isapnp, libstdc++ and apt on it :>

Jason