Re: Proposed Constitution

>	I say everybody is too paranoid. Who cares what it looks like? Do
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>it effectively and use the most common method, whoever's toes it steps on.
>Don't be afraid to put "he" because somebody will surely slander you for
>your nievety.

then i guess we'll use 'they' (since nobody cares what it looks like).
or even better, why don't we use 'she'? and maybe we'll throw in some
spelling mistakes (to do what everybody else seems to be doing. btw,
what is 'nievety'?)

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |