Re: License advice

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> And now my comments:
> 1) He does not mention that selling is allowed. So you are not allowed to
> sell it.

Er, you're allowed to redistribute it freely, and there's no restriction
on selling it.  What situation are you imagining where this is a problem
for us?

> 2) He does not mention that you are allowed to redistribute the software
> after altering and marking as in 3, so you are not allowed to redistribute
> altered version.

He's already granted you the permission to redistribute, I see nothing in
that restriction which revokes this permission (unless you falsely claim
that it's not modified).

Color me confused.

--
Raul (here's the license again, just in case..)