Re: ncftp status? (was re: Intent to package moxa radius)

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Jules Bean wrote:

> Hmm..
>
> I don't see any version of ncftp 2 in frozen?
>
> Someone said it was GPL (and hence free) now?  And someone else said it had
> gone into hamm/main, but I don't seem to have it in my packages file...

ncftp_2.4.3-1.deb is in main/net.  There was a copy of 3.0 beta in
non-free, but it doesn't appear to be there any more.  Personally, I
didn't like it because a lot of the nice stuff in the previous version
wasn't included.

Bob

----
Tucson, AZ                  AMPRnet:  w6swe@01.w6swe.ampr.org