Re: ncftp status? (was re: Intent to package moxa radius)

--On Fri, Apr 24, 1998 9:34 pm +0000 "Rev. Joseph Carter"
<knghtbrd@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 24, 1998 at 10:21:04PM +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
>> I don't see any version of ncftp 2 in frozen?
>>
>> Someone said it was GPL (and hence free) now?  And someone else said it
had
>> gone into hamm/main, but I don't seem to have it in my packages file...
>
> It's there.  In main, I believe section net.

True.

I had an old version of Packages - sorry for wasted bandwidth.

However, there's a bug lurking here somewhere.  The version of Packages on
my machine was *newer* as reported by ls -l than that on the mirror I use
(sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk).  I wonder if there's a timezone related bug lurking
somewhere...  (or possibly I screwed up my system clock - I'll investigate
if it happens again).

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |