Re: elvis package

In article <[🔎] 19980417193728.A22040@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> you wrote:

> I wish you good luck contacting the author.  Neither the former
> elvis maintainer, Anders Something, nor me were able to contact
> him.  We both sent mail to him but didn't get any response.  This
> makes me very sad and angry about it.  This is the reason I would
> like to keep it out of Debian.  If we would be in discussion
> with the author I would feel better.

I wrote Steve Kirkendall this morning about a problem I was
having with elvis and was reading his reply in an hour.

Elvis is a very nice piece of work. The html syntax option is
worth the price of admission. And he has managed to do it in
2/3rds the size of some other vis. It's a very well thought-out
piece of work, imo.  I hope you work this out with him.

rick