fltk and XForms compliance

The author has stated that this is no longer a goal of his library.
Also, many of the XForms apps that we use would require modifications
because the author of fltk did not re-create anything that took an X
type as an argument (like XEvent).  It is possible to make the XForm
apps work w/ fltk, however it would be a better idea to contact the
authors and see if they would port their apps to fltk.  fltk is smaller
and from what little I have played w/ it -- nicer.  There is only one
other small problem to over come. The author does not like to use shared
libs and does not ship with make files to do this.  Should not be hard
but it is something to consider.