Re: elvis package

Someone wrote:
> > 4 or 5? No, in fact there are only 2 vi clones in main: nvi and vim.
> > ae and emacs in vi-mode certainly don't count. elvis, unlike nvi and vim
> > is the only one with X support. We should continue to push for it to be
> > made free.

I wish you good luck contacting the author.  Neither the former
elvis maintainer, Anders Something, nor me were able to contact
him.  We both sent mail to him but didn't get any response.  This
makes me very sad and angry about it.  This is the reason I would
like to keep it out of Debian.  If we would be in discussion
with the author I would feel better.

Regards,

	Joey

--