Re: assorted bugs in 2.0 install

Hi,
>>"Alex" == Alex Romosan <alex@juliet.fnal.gov> writes:

Alex> we got 4 new computers running debian (1.3.1) and in the process
Alex> of upgrading them to 2.0 i found the following problems:

Alex> (1) kernel-package doesn't know how to deal with spaces before
Alex> the block devices in the /etc/fstab file. i know you would say
Alex> that not many people would run into this situtation, but
Alex> varesearch ships such an fstab file and the kernel-package was
Alex> totally confused by it. it took me a while too to figure out
Alex> what was happening. mount doesn't forbid spaces before the first
Alex> field so i think kernel-package should be able to deal with it.

	I have now fixed this in my sources. I would appreciate a bug
 report on things like this, since it was mere happenstance that I
 noticed this message. Expect an upgrade in a day or so.

	manoj
--
 "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
 independence." Beard