Re: non-free software

Hello

Thanks for the prompt reply!

May I suggest that you might make a non-free_1 and
non-free_2 directory.  The non-free_1 directory  would
contain software for which there is no possible legal
liability for the cdrom vendor and  cdrom vendors would
be encouraged to include.  The directory non-free_2
would contain packages with more restrictive licenses.B

Some of stuff in non-free is, in my opinion, rather basic and
cdrom vendors should be encouraged to include it. Especially
since other vendors include it with their distribution.

King Lee
king@ultrix6.cs.csubak.edu