Re: I plan to remove fdisk from the next util-linux

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Shaleh wrote:

> I use cfdisk when I install Debian.  When I first saw it, I was most
> impressed.  Of all the linux based fdisks -- cfdisk works best for me.
> Now I use it on IDE drives, maybe there is a scsi problem.  BTW I
> absolutely HATE RH's disk druid.

Agreed!  I have installed RedHat5 twice, and both times disk druid screwed
up and I had to fix things with fdisk.

I like fdisk the best.  Lets keep it around if possible.  Of course
something like cfdisk is really needed for the RedHat type users. (ducks
and covers...)