Re: Archive organization

In article <[🔎] 19980330115629.50958@kuolema> you wrote:

: I also would appreciate the appearance of slink in our main directory.
: This way we won't hide it.  There's not only dselect an apt updating
: and downloading but also normal users and people who review us.

My personal sense is that slink should stay in the dists subdir where it is,
and the presence of a couple of top level symlinks like 'stable', 'frozen',
and 'unstable' should provide all the hints necessary for anyone to figure
out that the bits of interest live in the dist subtree...

Bdale