Re: Archive organization

On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 12:08:39AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> Currently, there is this struction(from root):
>
> ./bo
> ./contrib
> ./non-free
>
> ./hamm/hamm
> ./hamm/main -> hamm
> ./hamm/contrib
> ./hamm/non-free
>
> ./dists/slink/main
> ./dists/slink/contrib
> ./dists/slink/non-free

I also would appreciate the appearance of slink in our main directory.
This way we won't hide it.  There's not only dselect an apt updating
and downloading but also normal users and people who review us.

./slink/main
./slink/contrib
./slink/non-free

./dists/slink/main -> ../../slink/main
./dists/slink/contrib -> ../../slink/contrib
./dists/slink/non-free -> ../../slink/non-free

I agree that it won't be a good idea to change this in say a month,
but now there's not much included in dists/slink/* so it's possible.

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /