i386 porters needed

I've noticed that some packages are now being uploaded only for a non-i386
architecture, with changes that should go into i386 and the other
architecures as well (ie, a source and powerpc upload).

It seems the ports have reached the point where we need to start porting
packages back to i386 from them. I think the first step would be to get
quinn diff generating a list of packages. James, what's involved in doing
that? If quinn diff is only looking at the available i386 packages to
generate it's lists, that could be a problem..

--
see shy jo