Re: i386 porters needed

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:
> It seems the ports have reached the point where we need to start porting
> packages back to i386 from them. I think the first step would be to get
> quinn diff generating a list of packages. James, what's involved in doing
> that? If quinn diff is only looking at the available i386 packages to
> generate it's lists, that could be a problem..

Nope, quinn-diff will take any arch - arch pair and compare them.

I've got quinn-diff running on my machine right now, for purposes of
the alpha port.  James is apparently working on some major revisions
(which might include the ability to have it report source-packages
rather than binary packages).

Mike.