Re: Backspace bug

On Tue, Mar 24, 1998 at 10:46:20PM -0500, Chris Fearnley wrote:

> I have.  I've used this feature of fvwm since buzz.  I use it daily.

Me too.

> But I don't play games.  There should be an fvwmconfig that allows one
> to set these types of things.  But I'd like to keep the older defaults
> for those of us who are used to them.

Some version of the fvwm2 package remapped the modifier key for switching
pages from CTRL to ALT; I know because I never did it myself, and it must
have been in a conffile somewhere, because it stuck.

Hmm, I smell a good use for the useless Windows 95 key.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |      kernel panic -- causal failure