Re: Backspace bug

Jeff Sheinberg said:

> Please, just leave it like it is.  This is a feature of fvwm, and
> is consistent with the fvwm's philosophy of being able to navigate
> the desktop without the use of the mouse.  Control-Left, for
> example, takes you to the next left virtual desktop.

Ummm, for those of us that play an occasional game now and then that
require pressing ctrl/arrow keys simultaneously .ie. quake, it is
*not* a feature. It is a royal pain... hauling you off to the next
desktop when you're running and shooting an opponent quickly gets
you very dead. I've never had fvwm do this by default until hamm.