Re: Qmail on lists.debian.org is costing me real money

On Tuesday, March 17 1998, at 08:40:24, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
: i'm waiting for vmailer to be released, and will replace the MTA on
: every machine i use with it.
:
: look at http://www.vmailer.org
:
: andreas
: (faster than qmail, kompatible, secure, GPL'ed)

Definitively, I'll wait to test it before saying anything.

I prefer GPL to other licenses, so I don't have special rasons to
use qmail instead of any other secure, fast and easy-to-manage MTA.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391