procmail pattern for debian-devel-changes

The pattern I have for the debian-devel-changes list in my .procmailrc
file is

:0
* ^X-mailing-list.*debian-devel-changes
debian-devel-changes.in

Much as I enjoy seeing the progress being made on the alpha, m68 and
sparc ports, I really don't need to look at the messages that apply
only to those ports.

Would someone please suggest how I can modify the .procmailrc file to
omit messages containing the literal text "(alpha)", or "(m68)", or
"(sparc)" in the subject line but only if they also match the
X-mailing-list.*debian-devel-changes pattern.