Dependencies / Shared libraries

Hi,

I'm still working on a Roxen.deb.  While splitting the package
in a lot of pieces I've noticed unexpected things.

  . The mSQL module is just fine.  There's a shared mSQL library,
    the module is linked against it and the package automatically
    depends on the library.

  . MySQL provides a shared library but it's not called libmysql*.so*
    and - I wonder why - the MySQL module doesn't seem to be linked
    against it.  Therefore the module doesn't depend on it.

    Is this possible?  Or different, is this usual?

  . Same goes for Postgres.  There is a shared Postgres library
    but called libpq and not libpg.  Is that intentional or a typo?
    Just like the MySQL module the postgres module is not linked
    against that library and the package doesn't depend on it.

    Same here, is that usual?

I'm re-compiling and re-building everything within a script
session now and come back in an hour or so.

Regards,

	Joey

--
 / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/