Re: procmail pattern for debian-devel-changes

On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 09:00:59AM -0600, Douglas Bates wrote:
[procmail filter to skip non-i386 announcements]

> Would someone please suggest how I can modify the .procmailrc file to omit
> messages containing the literal text "(alpha)", or "(m68)", or "(sparc)"
> in the subject line but only if they also match the
> X-mailing-list.*debian-devel-changes pattern.

This way you miss uploads that contain e.g. both i386 and m68k binaries.

# Untested
:0
* ^X-mailing-list.*debian-devel-changes
{
	:0:
	* ^Subject:.*(source|i386|all)
	debian-devel-changes.in

	# Body search for i386.deb or all.deb
	:0B:
	* (i386|all)\.deb
	debian-devel-changes.in

	# Everything else from debian-devel-changes
	:0:
	debian-devel-changes-ports.in
}

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking