Re: ytalk orphaned (ncurses gurus needed!)

[To inform wnpp also, and to request help from debian-devel]
On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 12:27:41PM -0700, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> I still haven't seen an upload of ytalk from you, and I want to make sure
> that I am not listed as the maintainer when Debian 2.0 freezes.
>
> Therefore, I'm notifying wnpp@debian.org that ytalk is orphaned.  If/when you
> have time to pick it up and work on it, please upload a new version with your
> maintainer information, and then let wnpp know so that it can be taken back
> off the orphaned list.

	Situation report:

	The was no new upstream revision last time I checked.

	ytalk still has that nasty bug, it is because of _very_
	weird curses usage - very different from all the examples
	in ncurses.

	ytalk will need someone experienced with curses to fix it,
	or a new upstream revision.

	So, I have not uploaded a new version just to update
	maintainership. If anyone can fix that, they can feel free
	to mail the patches to me, or take over maintainership, or
	whatever.
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam