intent to package id's Quake 2 deathmatch maps/skins

id software has put out a bunch of maps and some other data for use in
deathmatch play over the net.  I'd like to make a package of these for
non-free.  I'm thinking to call it quake2-dm.

The data was originally distributed with the regular binary distribution
for Linux, but they've also made further distributions with just later
versions of the binaries.  For this reason this package will have to
come from an additional source package rather than being generated out
of the source for the quake2 package.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org